Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dream Destination: Reverb12

Prompt:  What was your dream destination in 2012 and why? It can be a town, city, country or region -- real or imaginary -- and doesn't matter if you actually got there or not!
 
My dream destination(s) have been the places that your blogs have taken me too, through your words, your images, your way of life I have been transported.  Below are just a handful of my personal favorites . . . . .

 
Kelly from the blue muse and that's mrs. mediocrity to you: a jewelry artist and photographer whose poetry and writing wraps itself around me and often puts voice to things I cannot.

Robyn from Art Propelled: a South African artist whose wood carvings touch my soul.

Lisa from tales of quirk & wonder: a writer whose magical tales always leave me transfixed, sitting on the edge of my seat and wanting more.

Brenda from How To Feather An Empty Nest: a photographer with a unique abstract eye.

Seth from The Altered Page: a mixed media artist living in NYC who teaches me so much about art, collaboration and that anything is possible.

Kim from Picking Poppies: a jewelry artist and photographer whose love of nature rivals my own.

Susan from Happy No Ears: a photographer whose own explorations encourage me to change and grow.

Jason from Love Letters & Suicide Notes: a writer whose brave, honest, truth about the darker side of life rips me wide open.

I hope you enjoy your visits to these blogs as much as I do.

8 comments:

  1. Awww, I love that I was one of your destinations, thank you...and I love the photo, just perfect for this!! I look forward to checking out some of the others I have never visited before! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image Kathryn and thanks for sharing the blogs. I can't wait to check them all out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely take on this prompt! Thank you so, so much for including me in this list, I am honored. And you are the best. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, gee! I am amazingly touched to be on your list of blog "dream destinations". It is wonderful to share this journey together. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Kathryn for including me on this special list. I look forward to explore the links that are new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image, Kathryn, I'm fascinated with railway lines and railways in general. I've explored the links and have really loved meeting such wonderful photographers and writers. All new to me apart from Seth, who is already one of my long time favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Long railway lines gives such a great feeling of travelling of being on a journey I love it and I will be visiting some blogs today...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathryn, thank you so much for including me in your handful of favourites. You have mentioned a few new links for me to explore.

    ReplyDelete