Monday, December 10, 2012

Self Belief: Reverb12

Prompt:  What will you take with you?  What's the one thing you want to take with you into 2013?
 
 
Self doubt, fear, worry and insecurity are determined little suckers.  As much as I'd like to leave them trailing in the dust I know they will continue to cling to me as I head into a new year.  Hopefully they'll make room for some of my life lessons to tag along too.
 
I've heard it said that if you state your intent it can actually make things happen so this is me, stating with all the intent I can muster, that self belief is the one thing I want to take into 2013 with me.
 
What one thing do you want to take into next year with you?

4 comments:

  1. Just from your followers on this blog, looks like just short of 500 people declare their belief in you. I think that says you should too. I definitely do - believe in you. You are extremely talented and as I have always said before - art is natural for you because you have talent - true unadulterated TALENT for art and writing. Keep on keeping on. We are all cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, self belief is a big one... and you are so talented, you should have lots of it!

    I haven't decided yet about 2013, I'm waiting for some inspiration to come to me before I choose a word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes self belief that is the one that gets to me every time .... But you have such a wonderful talent in your blogging ... Don't sell yourself short... Kick those gremlins into touch...

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES, I want self-belief too, yes I do!! XO

    ReplyDelete