Saturday, January 12, 2013

Joey (AKA Scrapper)

I'm not sure about smelling the roses but Joey was definitely checking out the Rosemary!
 
 
He's been having fun exploring outside . . . . .
 
 
. . . . . and playing with his big sister Ravyn.
 
 
Ravyn is being quite the sweetheart despite the size difference.  They have this game where she holds a stick, bone or chew in her mouth and entices him to play and share it with her.
 
 
There's also a lot of rough housing, the litte man is quite the scrapper.  I don't think he realizes how small he his compared to Ravyn.

 
I'll try not to bore you with too many puppy pics but I can't make any promises.  I hope to post some art soon but as you can imagine it's difficult to get any painting time in right now with a pup in the house.
 
Have a creative fun filled weekend.

13 comments:

  1. Great pics as always but picture 4...really??
    You could've photoshopped out his butt hole!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only you would notice something like that Chris. :0)

      Delete
  2. Sweetness personified! I love that first shot of Joey sniffing the rosemary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's one of my favorites too Brenda.

      Delete
  3. Keep the puppy pictures coming!
    They are delightful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...he is just too cute. Bore us..bore us - show us more puppy pix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, never get tired of doggy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, take all the pictures you want. Love 'em! Sweet pups. I can't have a dog right now. Years ago I had a redbone hound, Lucy. I miss her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More puppy pics!!! We love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it when they get along right off the bat. So cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun post. Good to see your two getting along so well. That last image is such a familiar sight when there are two dogs. I call it "wrestle mania". It's a good thing that Ravyn isn't an old lady-she wouldn't enjoy this as a senior.
    Hope things are going along well-more than twice the work....I warned you. Hope your husband is taking the lion's share.

    ReplyDelete