Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Celebrating Life

 
My friend Kelly reminds me to celebrate life . . .  not just the big stuff but the small every day moments.  
 
Such as in a fallen leaf, in the wings of a bird, in the crackle of a freshly lit fire, in savoring the morning with a mug of tea, in snuggling up with a good book, in sunrises and sunsets, in the magic of moonlit nights, in friendships (young and old).
 
Kelly has an amazing way with words and my visits to her blog always leave me inspired and moved in some way. Today you will find Kelly celebrating her 50th Birthday.  Won't you join me over at that's mrs. mediocrity to you in wishing her lots of love, laughter and happiness for this special birthday.  If you're not familiar with Kelly's blog why not check it out while you're there, I promise you won't leave disappointed.
 
Happy Birthday Sweetheart

10 comments:

  1. Mwah! Thank you so much, this is just lovely! And what a perfect photo! I am so glad you are here celebrating with me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo! And what a lovely tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly's friends know the good stuff when they see it. Love this and love the image - a clock made of mother earth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the small stuff IS the big stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The small everyday moments usually end up being the big moments later! And yeah to another 5o'er! Love the photos, and such a nice post!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so good to have friends that lift you up! Thanks for the introduction to Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, she's one of my favorite bloggers.

      Delete
  7. I second everything you said about Kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My small stuff today -- decorating the dorm with our kids, hot coffee, good revisions, juice and seltzer, a good book. Thanks for the reminder to focus on what matters most.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the small things that end up being the best things. :0)

      Delete