Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Back Soon


I've just spent the last four days visiting with in-laws and tomorrow evening I'll be flying home to see my family in the UK.  I am an anxious traveler and wish for the day when I can just be teleported somewhere without all the hassle of flying.  Still, despite the stress, I am excited to see everyone. 
 
Right now I am running around like a headless chicken trying to get all those last minute chores and errands done.  There's been a lot of cursing and wrestling with luggage so that its not over the weight limit.  Think I've finally won.
 
I'll be absent from blogging for a few weeks but I hope you all enjoy the rest of October and I look forward to catching up with everyone when I return.

10 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful visit and safe travels! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, looking forward to seeing my family.

      Delete
  2. haha....hope you dont wear youtself out...enjoy the time away and travel light....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brian, packed some Christmas presents so ran out of space fast. :)

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your visit, Kathryn! And try to escape into a good book on the flight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bon voyage! Have a wonderful trip, enjoying precious moments with family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the travels and the blog break! Safe journey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Safe travelling, Kathryn! Much Love :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are having a wonderful trip :) T.

    ReplyDelete